Audre Rae Photography

I'm so excited for todays post because it is about my good friend and fellow Madison resident Audre Rae. I was a fan of Audre's work before I even met her a few years ago, and once I met her through mutual acquaintances I started to enjoy her work even more because you can just tell how passionate she is about her photography, I always love how she is able to put herself out there to get the image she wants. I rarely see Audre out at local events without her camera, it truly is her best accessory. If you live in southwest Wisconsin I would highly recommend her for weddings or any other photography work, even if you don't live in Wisconsin I would recommend her, she loves to travel. Enjoy!










1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger