J.Crew


I am just so enamored with the most recent J.Crew catalog, the photography and styling are flawless. They really have done such an amazing job elevating their brand over the last couple of years, by expanding into more niche markets like their bridal collection and the higher price point J.Crew Collection, while at the same time always keeping their basics and core brand fresh and enticing. I usually find myself lusting after the majority of their catalog so they must be doing something right.









2 comments:

  1. Maia - I just found your blog b/c I wanted to see who else "hearted" a particular item on Etsy, and I am in love with everything else you "heart." We have very similar taste! I love your design outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I am a huge Mad Men and John Hamm fan! Huge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger