Sofie Arnold

I know I've mentioned my good friend and amazing artist, Sofie Arnold previously on my blog, but I wanted to dedicate an entire post to her because I think she is one of the most talented people I know, and I'm constantly blown away by her work. Sofie and I grew up together in rural Wisconsin and one of the things that I love about her style is how she conveys the intricate weirdness of country living. Also I want to state on the record, I knew when we were 2nd graders that she was one day going to be a famous artist, even though she claimed she was going to be the first female President (Which could still happen). Also for anybody that might be in Milwaukee WI, in the next couple months take some time to check out the mural she painted at Faythe Levine's pop-up boutique in Bayview. 










3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger