Holiday Gift Guide - Week 2

Ahhh, how fast a week goes by. It is time for the 2nd in my 6 week series on holiday gift ideas. Every wednesday morning leading up to Christmas i will be doing a round-up of things I've found that I think would make wonderful presents. My goal is to include everyone you might have to buy for, from your niece to mother-in-law and at different price-points. Hopefully it will give a little inspiration for those hard to buy for individuals. (Links below image)




1. Cambridge Cable Shawl-Collar Cardigan $88
2. Sweet Sunshine Necklace 
3. Wriggly Wrap $98
4. Spout Tpot Large $140
5. Textured Gold Earrings $40
6. Magno Wooden Radio $250
7. How To Book $9.99
8. Hoplite Ring $110
9. Italian Riviera Bag $69.99
10. Amish Made Scooter $245

2 comments:

  1. hi maia, thanks for posting my hoplite ring in your gift guide - love your blog!

    leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, your very welcome! I love your jewelry and your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger