Holiday Gift Guide - Boys Edition

Last week I got a request to include more gift items for the men in our lives (specifically the "tech-y, deliciously 'nerdy' boyfriend") So I decided to dedicate this weeks entire gift guide to them, I struggle with gifts for my boy as well, I always want that perfect gift that mixes the utilitarian with the unique and I hope this list encompasses that. Hannah I hope this helps! (Links below image) Also if you need more inspiration there are great gift guides for men here, here, here and here.





2 comments:

  1. hello, doll. just stumbled on your blog, happy to find it! hope you visit mine.

    m.fay
    http://www.amateurcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! your blog is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger