Daydreaming About Vacation

Tonight is supposed to be our coldest day yet here in Wisconsin, reaching well below zero, I'm not looking forward to it at all. Which is why I'm currently daydreaming about the lovely trip to Puerto Rico I have planned for February, it can not come soon enough. A friend of mine is there on vacation now and every time I see a picture he's uploaded to facebook I get really excited a little jealous I'm not already there. The first picture below is from the hotel we'll be staying at, isn't it beautiful? I found it from a article in the NY Times, you can read it here if you like.






2 comments:

  1. i couldn't agree more, this weather has my mind elsewhere...puerto rico...so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that hotel looks beautiful! Wish I was there now, it's pretty cold here in NY as well. You're gonna have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger