Recipe Review: African Chicken Peanut Stew

Last night I tried this recipe for African chicken peanut stew and it turned out deliciously, and made enough for us to be eating left-overs for days. I would highly recommend it, it is very rich though, afterwards I thought it might help to brighten it up to add a splash of acidity. Recipe found here.
UPDATE: I added a squeeze of lemon when I had my leftovers today for lunch and it added just the perfect amount of fresh acidity, it really made the dish sing!





1 comments:

  1. This looks really, really great...I'm going to try making it tonight:)
    Found your site through blogs for digs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger