Recipe Review: Corn with feta, cilantro & lime

It's that time again, this weeks recipe review features corn with feta, cilantro and lime, which I found on one of my favorite food blogs, Sassy Radish. I substituted lemon, because I didn't have any limes lying around and I used frozen corn because it's not exactly in season here in frigid Wisconsin right now. But it still turned out amazing! it's such a simple side dish (we had it with my homemade spanakopita) with a really delightful fresh flavor. I can't imagine how delicious it would be in the summer with fresh corn from the farm stand, I also think it would be really nice with the addition of heirloom tomatoes and grilled chicken to create a more substantial salad. Recipe found here.




1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger