Bonus Post: Liebsten Blog Award

I wanted to take a minute to brag and to thank the lovely Lena over at KonfettiForm for giving me a Liebsten blog award. I now have to pick 5 bloggers with less then 100 followers to pass this award on to. Such a nice way to call out some fellow bloggers and let them know they are doing a stellar job. My 5 in no particular order are 1. Ardor 2. Julie Digs Design 3. Our Blog 4. See. 5. Lawn Party 6. Dreaming of Palm Trees (I do know how to count, I just couldn't narrow it down to just 5)




3 comments:

  1. thanks girl! you are doing a fine job, yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the AWESOME recognition! Right back at ya! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, it was a very pleasant surprise! I'll keep on following you ...

    x
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger