Elsa Beskow

This morning while I was catching up on my blog reading I came across a post by my dear friend Annie, it featured some images by famed children's book illustrator Margaret Evans Price which made me quite nostalgic for the classic imagery from my childhood. This reminiscing immediately made me think of one of my all time favorite children's book authors and illustrators, Elsa Beskow. As a child we owned many of her books and their lovely illustrations of nature and fantasy were simply enchanting. I can't wait to one day share them with my own children.





1 comments:

  1. yay! oh how i love them both. thanks for the little tag, dear. take care this weekend--

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger