Recipe Review: Irish Soda Bread Biscuits

Last night I set out to make Irish soda bread for todays recipe review, but realized once I got started that I did not have enough flour, which is why I ended up making this recipe for Soda Bread Biscuits instead. For me they are perfection because they have that wonderfully subtle sweet flavor that I crave (I don't like super sweet things) and reminded me a little bit of the slightly sweet rolls we would get as children on Santa Lucia day, although in reality they aren't that similar, something about them triggered that taste memory. Isn't it interesting how food can bring back such vivid memories sometimes? It's one of the reasons I love cooking so much. Recipe via Simply Recipes





No Response to "Recipe Review: Irish Soda Bread Biscuits"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger