Link-o-rama

As always I'm thrilled the weekend as arrived and would like to leave you for the next couple days with a few of my favorites links from the past week, to keep you occupied if you won't be enjoying the lovely Spring weather.


I've been very much in a skirt wearing mood lately, and I would gladly wear any of of these options from asos via Ardor

This Bahn Mi recipe is definitely going on my need to make list via Closet Cooking

Pre-fab perfection via My Scandinavian Retreat

Super thrilled to become acquinted with the graphic design work of Steph Davlantes via Poppytalk

In my dream world I would look like this every day via The Sartorialist

Beautifully dreamy lookbook for Muveil via Seesaw

A great little video tutorial on how to cook quinoa via Designlovefest


    No Response to "Link-o-rama"

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    quantcast

    2012. Powered by Blogger.

    analyticstracking.php

    conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger