Recipe Review: Quiche

It seems like every spring I go through a quiche phase, where I make it for dinner at least once a week. Maybe it's because the weather prompts me to want something lighter but still comforting, but also I love how fancy it seems while really being quite easy to make, full disclosure: I cheat a little by buying my pie shells from a local bakery that makes and freezes them daily. I also love how versatile they are, if I have a pie shell in the freezer and eggs in the fridge I really can throw whatever else I want in to the dish and it comes out splendidly. Recent iterations have included chives, with goat cheese and bacon, or leeks and mushroom with gouda. Below are a few recipes I've found that can get you started but I really recommend experimenting with your combinations. (Links for recipes can be found below the images)



1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger