Recipe Review: Wild Ramps

Ramps are one of those precious ingredients that come around once a year and you try to figure out any way you can to fit them into everything, which is exactly what I have been doing lately. There is something really special about an item that you look forward to having all year, and as soon as they show up in the grocery store, you get that jolt of excitement in your tummy (or at least I do, I might be too attached to my food though) I think there is even a deeper level of appreciation for these delectable little bulbs if you happen to harvest them yourself, which I didn't do this year but have in the past and believe me there is nothing more satisfying then hiking around the woods only to find a garlicky treasure beneath your feet. Below are a couple recipes I've found featuring ramps that I like, I've also been cramming them into everything from chicken salad,  to quiche and salad dressing this week.



 Ramp & Buttermilk Biscuits with Cracked Coriander

Seared Salmon with Linguine and Ramp Pesto

No Response to "Recipe Review: Wild Ramps"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger