Link-o-rama

This week seems like it has been dragging on forever, which is why I could not be happier to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and be able to enjoy some relaxation this weekend. I'm also super psyched to be having dinner with friends tomorrow, there is nothing better then an end of summer dinner party. Take a look at what I'm making below. I will now leave you with a few of my favorite links from the past week.

  1. Pretty frocks and other attire by Gorman via All the Mountains
  2. The ultra inspiring chalkboard work of Dana Tanamachi via Besotted Brand
  3. This revamped dining room is beyond delicious via DesignSponge
  4. Another fun and quirky Sydney Australia home via Desire to Inspire
  5. Very pretty packaging via Lovely Package
  6. I might have to keep this great paper garland D.I.Y. in mind for my wedding decorating via Oh Happy Day
  7. Hooray for 30% at Seesaw vintage via Seesaw
  8. Panzanella is the perfect dish to bring to a dinner party, which is why I'm making it this weekend via Smitten Kitchen


No Response to "Link-o-rama"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger