Weekend Meal Inspiration

This week I have been so incredibly busy I find myself rolling home late in the evening, barely able to muster the energy to open the fridge let alone make an entire meal. On top of that it happens to be the most gorgeous weather, reaching the mid 70's and sunny everyday. Which I'm mostly missing out on huddled in my cubicle. So I've found myself fantasizing about all the meals I'm going to cook this weekend when I finally have time. These fish tacos by one of my favorite food bloggers Cannelle et Vanille is exactly what I've been craving, especially if I get to eat it outside on a sunny patio with a mojito, yum!





No Response to "Weekend Meal Inspiration"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger