Happy Friday! & Link-o-rama

Well it's that time again, when I leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite links from the past week. Enjoy!

1. A great ode to Portlandia over at Julie Digs Design
2. The Behind the Bar feature over at DesignSponge always catches my eye and this week is no exception.
3. Check out the gorgeous artwork of Eva Magill-Oliver over at Arthound
4. I can't even describe how spectacular this home is posted at Desire to Inspire
5. I've been craving salad all day and the cabbage with almonds and blood orange version over at Roost sounds like perfection
6. How pretty is this victorian-esque wedding shoot?
7. I'm in love with Joy's lazy day outfit round-up even though half of the items are for kids (which I have none of)



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger