Happy Friday & Link-o-rama

The past couple of weeks have been really crazy busy, in an exciting and invigorating way, but it's also been kind've exhausting. This is why, if you've noticed, my blog posts are a little more sporadic. I hope to get back to a more regular posting schedule soon but in the meantime please bear with me :) Also, next week look out for a new guest poster I'm super excited about. For now I will leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite links from the past week. Enjoy! Links below image

1. This garnet pilaf would be the perfect side dish for an Easter feast via Sprouted Kitchen
2. A super dapper engagement shoot session via Brooklyn Bride
3. You could get a different iphone case for every outfit you'll ever wear with this great round-up! via Apartment 34
4. Also don't miss the DesignSponge apartment sneakpeak featuring the lovely Erin from Apartment 34
5. My ultimate dream home via Refinery29
6. And little self promotion since I'm mentioned in this top pinners to follow post via Stylist Home
7. Peplum never looked quite so chic via Like Fresh Laundry
8. I'm in love with these state prints via Jennifer Chong


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for putting me in your links roundup and pinning an image from my blog! I'm loving yours too -- although I should definitely always check it out *after* eating lunch. Can't handle all the yummy food pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that looks so good. I just became super hungry. And I already had lunch! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger