Napa Retreat

I wanted to share a few shots from my beautiful weekend in Napa. I got to meet and spend time with so many amazing and creative people, and catch-up with a few people I don't get to see very often. It's always so invigorating to be able to collaborate with other bloggers and pinners who often can relate to the world I live in daily. A few of the lovely and crazy creatives I met and who are in the image above are Erin Hiemstra of Apartment34, Jeanne Chan of Shop Sweet Things, Christine Martinez of Miles of Style, Aaron De Simone of Luxe and Jonathan Lo of Happy Mundane. I recommend checking out their blogs and pinterest boards, so inspiring!







3 comments:

  1. How inspiring! Thank you for sharing these - now off to check out their sites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that first picture! The sky color is so beautiful! Is that off your camera phone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, just from the iPhone pictures I took, then I used the VSCO Camera app.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger