Art.com 25 Event

This past week I got to spend time with a group of amazing bloggers and pinners thanks to Art.com who brought us all together. I met some new friends and got to visit with a couple old friends, we ate great food, walked the streets of San Francisco and of course enjoyed a lot of art. Below are just a few of my favorite images from the event. Enjoy! Images 1: Is from the gorgeous Bluxome St. Winery 2. San Francisco Time as imagined by the Bold Italic 3. Erica from Honestlywtf is super stylish with her blog nameplate.






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots Maia! It was so much fun meeting and chatting with you in SF! Hope our paths cross again sometime soon! xo Ez

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are fantastic. And I love that nameplate necklace. I think I have to try and find one now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ez, it was awesome meeting you as well, we definitely have to make sure our paths cross again.

    Shaina, I believe you can get nameplate necklaces at baublebar.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger