Friday Link-o-rama

Happy Friday everyone! So I wanted to share a couple images from a photoshoot I recently did with the lovely and amazing Jennifer from I Art U. I usually don't post pictures of myself, partly because I'm a little shy in front of the camera (I prefer to be behind it) But Jennifer did such an amazing job I just had to show you all how they turned out. And now I'll leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite links from the past week. Links below image.
 



1. A great round-up for a summer getaway with girlfriends over at The Fresh Exchange
2. This recipe for sweet potato latkes looks ridiculously delicious, via Justina Blakeney
3. A perfect monochrome look thanks to 9 to 5 Chic
4. I love how Jonathan over at Happy Mundane breaks down the reasons he loves this awesome room.
5. This Ratatouille Barley Salad looks so yummy and refreshing for a summer bbq via Sprouted Kitchen


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love Maia!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these photos--no surprise there--Jennifer is one of my favorite photographers (she shot my wedding!) Love the shot of you in front of the yellow door--too friggen cute. Thanks so much for linking to my Latke recipe, too! xx ~J

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photographs! beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is an amazing photographer & not to mention one of the sweetest! love how the photos feels so natural & inviting. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great! I would love to see more of you! =)

    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Maia! You are gorgeous! I adore these photos :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger