Simple Eats: Homemade Quick Pickles

Maybe it's my Scandinavian roots but I'm kind've a pickle fiend. If a menu has the mention of anything pickled on it, I'm pretty much guaranteed to order it. So it might come as a surprise that I have very little experience making them at home. So this past weekend I decided to start simple and try my hand at this recipe from Country Living for overnight quick sweet pickles. And it turned out a success, they were quick, easy and of course super delicious. Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. I love pickles too! I blame it on my Russian heritage:) My parents' pickling recipies are much more complicated, but this one looks super easy. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and will totally make them. We love pickles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger