4th of July Recipe Inspiration

Happy Independence Day everyone! I wanted to share some last minute 4th of July recipe ideas with you all. I love holidays where I get to plan a fun meal and hang out with family. 4th of July is extra special in our house because it's also Travis' birthday! So maybe some cupcakes are needed. Also I won't be posting to the blog tomorrow but I will be back to regular posting on Thursday. (links below images)





1. Peach & Rosemary Fizz via A Merry Mishap
2. Sauteed Chard & Gruyere Grilled Cheese via Sprouted Kitchen
3. Nectarine & Fennel Salad via Sprouted Kitchen
4. Smashed Berry-Lime-Coconut Yogurt Ice Pops via Desserts for Breakfast

1 comments:

  1. Everything looks delicious! x

    Kate {Modette}
    http://modetteblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger