Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

Happy Friday! This weekend is probably going to be similar to the last several weekends for me, non-stop wedding planning! Speaking of the wedding, I'm so excited to let you guys know that the starting soon I will be having some guest bloggers fill in for me for the couple weeks leading up to the wedding. The posts that my dear friends are planning are so great, I cannot wait. For now I leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite reads this week, here, and across the web.



ON CONUNDRUM
The super talented Erin Loechner of Design for Mankind was kind enough to answer a few of my questions in my Pintastic People post.
See a little bit of my current wedding inspirations.
Did you guys see you can now sign up for news and updates from Conundrum?

ELSEWHERE
Did you guys see my post over on Apartment34 this week? I took part in her Live Here, Decorate with This series.
A great stationary DIY project over at Design Sponge.
I'm in love with the new series on SF Girl by Bay featuring my friend Aaron De Simone, sharing his favorite pins.
These miso maple sweet potato tacos via Love & Lemons, sound so divine, I think I might need to make them immediately.
I love this editorial shot by Corrie Bond for Marie Claire as seen over at 79 Ideas.

What were some you your favorite blog reads this week?


No Response to "Happy Friday + Link-o-rama"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger