Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

So I feel like every week in my happy Friday post I talk about taking the weekend easy, and relaxing, but to be honest that rarely happens. I've realized I'm not very good at it, but I want to be, frankly I need to be better at it. I'm always so stressed out, that time to decompress is critical. But a lot of the time I don't know how to say no, or turn off or just be done with a project. So I thought I would ask all of my lovely readers, do you have a hard time taking time for yourself? If so do you have any tricks or tips? 

And now while you ponder that I will leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite reads this week, here, and across the web.


Image by Martin Wunderwald via Etsy

ON CONUNDRUM
It was election time this week, check out the fun graphic I did to remind people to vote.
A cozy fall themed smitten list round-up this week.
Did you guys see you can now sign up for news and updates from Conundrum?

ELSEWHERE
Did you guys see my picks in this weeks Refinery29 holiday decor round-up? Also see amazing finds from Crystal of Rue Magazine and Victoria Smith of SFGirlbyBay among others.
Camille Styles shows you how to make the perfect Thanksgiving buffet.
I'm loving this very chic black & white round-up over at Sacramento Street.
Williams-Sonoma just launched it's newest brand called Mark & Graham, focusing on the most beautiful personalized gifts. Read more about it over at Apartment34.

What were some you your favorite blog reads this week?


No Response to "Happy Friday + Link-o-rama"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger