Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

Friday again, hooray! We're having a cozy, rainy day here in Oakland, which makes me want to cook a big pot of soup or maybe this ridiculously delicious looking French Beef Stew with Red Wine! Chilly fall days can also be the best days to just relax and watch a movie while drinking tea, so hopefully I'll be doing a lot of that this weekend.

For now I will leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite reads this week, here, and across the web.



Image via Katie Ate the Kitchen Door

ON CONUNDRUM
With the holidays approaching I had some amazing giveaways happening on the blog this week, so don't miss those.
The first, an amazing stack of books from Chronicle Books.
The second are these earrings from BHLDN in celebration of my lovely wedding.
Speaking of our wedding, did you see the beautiful images I posted this week by Kate Skogen, I love them so much :)

ELSEWHERE
I love this post Erin wrote about the life of a blogger/content creator, so many great insights.
Jennifer Chong's regular instagram love series is one of my favorites and I especially love her pick for this week.
Did you see the amazing series of posts on SF Girl by Bay this week about what home is to different bloggers? The best, I can't link to just one, you need to read them all :)
And get some beautiful centerpiece inspiration for Thanksgiving in this post from The City Sage

What were some you your favorite blog reads this week?


1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger