Last Minute Thanksgiving Sides

Happy day before Thanksgiving! This is one of my favorite holidays mostly because it's all about the food :) And for those of you who are cooking the big meal tomorrow I thought I would share some last minute sides recipes that I've been thinking of making. I know it's super last minute but this post is for the procrastinators out there. Enjoy!! Links: 1. Roasted Winter Squash Salad with Goat Cheese via Gourmande in the Kitchen 2. Crispy Skin Salad with Buttermilk Dressing from Sweet Paul Magazine 3. Wild Mushroom Tart via Bijouxs.






2 comments:

  1. all 3 recipes looks delicious! definitely going to try the tart and the squash, maybe the salad too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger