Rue Cooks with Central Kitchen

As many of you already know, last week was the launch of our Fall issue over at Rue Magazine. I loved working on this issue, and it's been great hearing back from so many of our readers, saying how much they loved it as well. So I thought I would share one of my favorite stories from this issue. When we got the images in for the Rue Cooks feature I was blown away. We visited the innovative and popular, Central Kitchen, which is located right here in San Francisco. The perfectly paired smoked trout and chopped beet salad looked irresistible, especially as photographed in their beautiful restaurant by the super talented Edyta Szyszlo. Make sure to check out the entire story at ruemag.com pg. 68.





No Response to "Rue Cooks with Central Kitchen"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger