Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

Happy Friday everyone! This week the blog got a little ignored, I just turned out to be busier then I expected and all of a sudden it's Friday, don't you hate when that happens?! But I'm super excited to introduce you to the project I was working on. I designed a set of Holiday cards that are now on sale on Etsy!! A letter pressed snowflake design on a beautiful 100% post consumer waste paper with shimmery gold ink, they turned out lovely. I'm so proud of them and couldn't wait to finally show them off! You can purchase them here, or here.

And now I will leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite reads this week, here, and across the web.

ON CONUNDRUM
Another gift guide this week, this time for your fashionista friend.
I was smitten with blue fashion this week.
Don't forget you can now sign up for news and updates from Conundrum?

ELSEWHERE
I'm definitely making these Gluten and Dairy-free Banana nut muffins from over at Sacramento Street.
Love this really pretty Vogue Australia editorial as seen over at HonestlyWTF.
Great stocking stuffer gift guide over at Say Yes to Hoboken!
This recipe from Smitten Kitchen for cauliflower feta fritters sounds so good and healthy to boot.

What were some you your favorite blog reads this week?



No Response to "Happy Friday + Link-o-rama"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger