Nina Bednarski Art

I am so excited to share the work of Wisconsin based artist Nina Bednarski today. I met Nina years ago when I was still in design school and she was organizing a community art project in downtown Madison, WI, that I took part in. Over the years, living in Madison, our paths crossed many times, we even got the chance to work together for awhile. And the more I got to know Nina the more I admired her creative spirit, something that I think comes through in all her work. She recently completed and showed her newest work, Natural Perception, which carries on her interest in depicting nature and flora in a graphic way. See more on her website here.







1 comments:

  1. nancy @ adore to adornJanuary 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM

    Looks amazing! Even cooler that you know the artist! =)
    xo,
    nancy


    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger