Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

Happy Friday all! The last couple weeks have been really busy for me so I'm hoping to take this weekend to relax and recharge. The hubby and I will also be going to our 3rd comedy show as part of SF Sketchfest, which I'm super excited about. What about you guys any cool plans?
For now I will leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite reads this week from around the web.

Photo by Eva Kolenko
  • A long but very insightful and comprehensive post about social media etiquette over at Design Sponge.
  • I need to try this scrumptious looking blood orange and bourbon cocktail recipe from Love & Lemons.
  • A little outfit inspiration from the always stylish Anh of 9to5 Chic.
  • I'm in love with the beautifully styled and curated Valentine's Day gift guide over at The Design Files.
  • Speaking of Valentine's Day get some romantic dinner inspiration from this post over at Apartment34.
  • Or spend the holiday with girlfriends like in this fun party story from Rue Daily.


No Response to "Happy Friday + Link-o-rama"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger