Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

Happy Friday again, I feel like it really snuck up on my this week. I'm looking forward to a little r&r this weekend, and the weather here is perfect for it, sunny and high 60's.
For now I leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite reads this week, here, and across the web. Enjoy!



ON CONUNDRUM
Don't miss the beautiful and moody photography work of Geneviève Bjargardóttir.
A little vacation inspiration this week!
Don't forget you can now sign up for news and updates from Conundrum?

ELSEWHERE
Breakfast just might be my favorite meal, so I loved this post on easy breakfast recipes over at Real Simple.
Breanna Rose gives a little insight into the world of being a freelance designer this week.
Fellow Oaklander and friend Eva Kolenko has wowed me again with this beautiful video about San Francisco Patisserie Craftsman & Wolves.
Aaron De Simone's regular Luxe Pins contribution to SF Girl by Bay's blog is a can't miss.
If you're looking for a little graphic design inspiration, check out this series over at Emmadime.


1 comments:

  1. i want to eat that toast right this minute! Thanks also for the link!! So glad to hear everyone is liking my latest Vid. A lot of credit should go to William.. cause he is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger