Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

Happy Friday everyone! I'm so excited for this weekend because I get to celebrate the wedding of Rue editor-in-chief Crystal Gentilello to her lovely fiance, Andrew. I love going to weddings, because I'm a little bit of a sap and end of crying 80% of the time. And I'm particularly excited for Crystals wedding because not only are they the most perfect pair, but they both have the best taste, so I know it's going to be visually stunning. I can't wait!

Now I will leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite reads this week, here and across the web. (links below image)


Photo by Jose Villa

ON CONUNDRUM
The moody and beautiful photography of Annija Muižule.
I get to chat a little with the talented Beth in this weeks Pintastic People post!
Don't forget you can now sign up for news and updates from Conundrum?

ELSEWHERE
I loved reading this post by Megan over at Fresh Exchange about trying to find balance when you work for yourself.
Since weddings are on my mind, I loved this list on Cup of Jo of 10 unforgettable wedding moments.
I'm absolutely besotted with this Melbourne home featured on Sf Girl by Bay.
I was lucky enough to have dinner with some amazing ladies a couple weeks ago and photographer, Eva Kolenko chronicles the night on her blog.


2 comments:

  1. i loved that Melbourne home too! hope you had fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Conundrum for the link love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger