Forage

One of the things I love about living in the Bay Area is all of the cool things everyone is working on. I feel like every other day a friend tells me about an amazing project they are starting or working on. It's exciting to continually have so many inspiring people around me. That's how I felt recently when my friend Emily La Fave launched her new venture, Forage. A new spin on meal planning, Forage delivers all the ingredients you need to recreate some of your favorite restaurant dishes from famed restaurants such as Hapa Ramen, Dosa and Alta CA. I've been trying it out for a few weeks and it's been super nice to have a gourmet way to speed up making dinner on those nights when things are hectic.








1 comments:

  1. I recently visit this blog here such a nice information.Thanks For sharing with us.....Indian Restaurant Orlando

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger