Bitte and a Blog Update

So I can't believe I'm only now getting around to posting here about Bitte the new business I started with my mom! I talked a little bit about it way back in January but since then a lot has happened! You might have seen some of it if you follow me on instagram, which is where I post most of my life updates these days. We officially launched in August and we've been so blown away by the response. We've had customers from far and wide and been featured in some of my favorite blogs and publications, like Oh Joy!, Sf Girl by Bay and Wit & Delight to name a few. It's been exhilarating, fun and stressful to say the least. Because I also am working as the art director at Rue magazine and taking on occasional social media consulting jobs I really haven't had time for Design Conundrum. It's crazy for me to look back and remember when I used to post here sometimes twice a day! It hasn't been that way in a long time. With sites like pinterest and then instagram, I started to not need this space as much to share and connect with fellow creatives and bloggers. So over the years the posts have dwindled quite a bit. I really don't think it ever will get back to what it once was but I'm excited for the new path I'm on with Bitte and my other projects, and hopefully you will all follow along. You can follow Bitte on instagram, facebook and pinterest. You can also learn more about how Bitte got started on the Bitte blog here. And of course shop all our offerings at bitteshop.com!







No Response to "Bitte and a Blog Update"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger