Emily Henderson Inspired Editors' Picks

One of my favorite Rue features we do every issue is the editor's picks pages. Mostly because I get to pick all my favorite things based on whatever the theme is that month. For our latest issue our editors' picks were inspired by each of our favorite designers. I chose one of my all time favorites, Emily Henderson. I seriously don't think there is a room or space she has created that I haven't been completely smitten with, so it was a no brainer. You can see the whole feature, and the other editors designer picks at ruemag.com, but I thought I would share a few of my picks here as well. Enjoy!







1 comments:

  1. Nice photos...all home decor materials are just awesome !
    Click here for more cushion covers designs:

    http://www.high5store.com/cushion-covers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger