Couch hunt 2010

I recently had to purchase a new couch and of course, leave it to me to turn that into an obsessive hunt for the most beautiful/budget friendly option ever created. I ended up kind've settling for a couch that was super budget friendly but not necessarily flawless design-wise. I'll have to wait a couple years before I splurge on my dream couch I guess. Until then here are some of the inspiration shots I found along the way that I can look at and tide me over until that time comes.







2 comments:

  1. Didn't you just get a new couch? What's happening to your old one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm keeping the one I just purchased, these are just ones I wish I could have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger