Reading List

I'm constantly compiling piles of books that I want to read or "need" to read and for the most part I only get around to actually reading a fraction of the books I am always saying I will. But recently while on Vacation in San Francisco, I was slowly meandering a local bookstore (the sort of thing I only seem to have time for on vacation) and I noticed some new releases that I absolutely had add to the every expanding list, and I thought I would share. Also I admit it, I often judge a book by it's cover, I can't help it and I won't apologize for it, this doesn't mean I completely ignore content though.

The Sexy Book of Sexy Sex, by Kristen Schaal & Rich Blomquist   /   Eating Animals, by Jonathan Safran Foer

Everything Matters, by Ron Currie Jr.   /   Creative, Inc. by Meg Mateo Ilasco & Joy Deangdeelert Cho

2 comments:

  1. We all want to know what the last book you read was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott Pilgrim V. the World, which I read on the before mentioned San Fran vacation. I miss both being on vacation and being in San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger