Ellen Lupton & Abbot Miller's Home

I think I've mentioned before my love of the Sneak Peek feature over at Design Sponge, and one of my all time favorites was when she highlighted the home of Ellen Lupton & Abbot Miller. Both are such design legends, and Ellen Lupton specifically had a huge impact on my design evolution when I was in school. I remember in my first type class being assigned her book "Thinking with Type" and it really jumpstarted my intense love of all things typography. So to get a glimpse into their home is such a treat, and it's one of the sneak peeks I continuously look back on not only because it's a beautiful and inspiring home but because a part of me hopes I can syphon a smidgeon of their creativity through the images.







No Response to "Ellen Lupton & Abbot Miller's Home"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger