Exciting News!

Well... some bigs news, this past weekend Travis and I made it official and got engaged!! I'm super duper excited and I'll admit it, mostly for the girly things like picking out a dress and flowers and designing our invites. Since Travis and I already live together I don't think this is going to change our lives drastically (other then the tax and insurance incentives) but it is nice to set aside a time to celebrate what we've built and what is yet to come in our relationship. Also for my lovely blog readers this will mean I am planning on devoting a weekly post to all things wedding! Hooray! Don't worry this is not going to turn into a blog all about weddings, but I thought it would be fun to show what I might be into that week while planning this thing. I hope you enjoy it.


Image above is from the spring 3 years ago that we met.



3 comments:

  1. oh MAIA! what happy news. and what a beautiful wedding you're sure to have :) congratulations, lovey! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay!!! I was so, so happy to read that this morning. I couldn't be more thrilled for you and I'm selfishly over-the-moon excited to see what wedding stuff you come up with as I've been planning my own and have wanted to request your help at every step of the way. =)

    All my love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. a huge congrats to you maia!!! so exciting!
    j.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger