Happy Friday! & Link-o-rama

Oh I can't wait for the weekend to start, I hope the weather is nice so I can work some more on my little potted patio garden and then just sit and enjoy it while drinking a ginger beer (I just discovered this new brand, at the Thai restaurant a block from my house, which I'm really into) I hope all you lovelies have super duper weekends as well. And now it's that time when I leave you with a few of my favorite links from the past week.




Mmmmmm pastels, I love them via Color Collective
I really think I'm going to like this magazine via Rachel Swan Design
I'm seriously in love with this packaging via DESIGNLOVEFEST
Seeing Red via iiiiinspired
How crazy cute is this? via Konfettiform
What I'm making for brunch tomorrow via Closet Cooking
Oooh I want one of each of these beautiful scarves via O My Heart
Image above via flickr


No Response to "Happy Friday! & Link-o-rama"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger