Link-o-rama

This week was a very exciting week and now I just want to relax all weekend, maybe go hiking and grill out, as long as it doesn't rain too much. What do you have planned anything fun? And now it's that time when I leave you with a few of my favorite links from the past week. Image below is my new favorite thing, the beautiful grey diamond engagement ring Travis gave me! isn't it beautiful? Also Look forward to the first weekly wedding themed post going up Monday.


  1. Did you hear the big NEWS?
  2. I wish my hair was long enough to utilize these great Heidi braid tutorials. via What Would a Nerd Wear 
  3. Travis is having some dental work done next week and I think I'm going to have to make him this amazing looking soup while he recovers. via Simply Recipes
  4. Orange Crush via Lawn Party
  5. Pretty much the most adorable packaging ever! via Eat. Live. Shop.
  6. Neat little D.I.Y. project via designsponge
  7. I love how amazingly whimsical these homes by architect Max Levy are, via Desire to Inspire
  8. Jello Shots have never looked so good via Elephantine


3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! So exciting. And that is an absolutely stunning ring that seems to fit your style perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I somehow missed the earlier post. This is so sooo exciting. Congrats!!!! :) :)
    And yes, the ring is amazingly beautiful!

    xoxo
    agnes
    :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger