Link-o-rama

At last the weekend is here! After the past week I've had it could not possibly come any sooner. I will now leave you with a few of my favorite links from the past week.


Love this simple home via A Merry Mishap
Beet cake!! via Tiger in a Jar
I was so excited to see this Oakland city guide I almost squealed via DesignSponge
These canvas totes are so sweet and lovely found via Elephantine
Who knew coasters could be so cool via Lovely Package
Wonderfully twee japanese fashion via Miss Moss
Cool, a rounded slab-serif font via MStetson
Awesome map pillows via See Hear Say
These charred corn tacos look like summer dinner perfection via Smitten Kitchen


1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger