My Nuptials: The Cake

This might sound blasphemous but... I don't really care too much about the cake. I'm not a huge sweets person and when I was looking at what it cost, it just seemed ridiculous to me, but Travis on the other hand is a serious chocoholic. So we compromised and as crazy as it might sound Travis is making the cake for our wedding! He has some baking experience and he promises he'll make plenty of test runs over the next year, which means anybody who wants to help us eat the mountains of cake we see in our future you are more then welcome to come over and indulge. In the meantime I've been trying to find inspiration for him online because although I might not care what it tastes like, I do care what it looks like. Below are a few of my favorite finds. (images and links can be found on pinterest)











2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you, I am not much of a sweets fan (cake being the lowest on the sweet totem pole) but if your future groom is willing to bake, that's quite fortunate indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that blue cake is stunning. I wouldn't even want to cut in to that beauty. That's so awesome that your fiance wants to make the cake. It'll be so much more special that way :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger