Blue Sofas

Blue couches have been catching my eye as of late, I don't know if it's the influence of the always stylish Emily Henderson (who seems to be keen on blue as well) or if blue is just a nice color to break out of theI neutral colored sofa box, without going crazy. Either way, I'm liking what I'm seeing.









Images: 1. via Apartment Therapy 2. via House of Turquise 3. via Pinterest 4. via Style by Emily Henderson 5. via ModCloth Blog 6. via La Maison D'Anna 7. via Room & Board 8. via Room & Board

1 comments:

  1. very inspirational, i think the last image is my favourite

    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger