Ceramics

I love these overhead images of organic ceramic vessels shot by Dietlind Wolf, such a stunning eye for color and shape. They kind of remind me of how my mom and I shop when we are in a beautiful interiors or home goods shop, we always pick things based on how they look with other items, placing them next to each other and creating our own little diorama of the perfect combination of items, even though we know once we get home they rarely will be used in that perfect visual representation. I suppose that is the talent of a really good stylist, creating a story with items that would not capture your attention quite the same way if standing alone.






No Response to "Ceramics"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger