Yo Vintage!

When I got an email last week about Portland based shop Yo Vintage! I was super excited. It has such a fun eclectic vibe, which isn't surprising considering owner Sarah Radcliffe sources items from Geneva, London and Portland, finding the best items for her shop. And it's most recent lookbook is beyond adorable with it's gif action and mixed prints. What makes it even more exciting is that Yo Vintage! is offering Conundrum readers 15% off on their entire shop! All you have to do is enter the code 'charming' when checking out. Enjoy!








3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for posting these yey! :) please do get in touch if you ever come to portland! Sarah xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! I don't know if I'm brave enough to wear them, but I love looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh. Love every single thing I see here! That shot with the giraffe on a leash makes me smile :) Headed over there now and so glad I stumbled on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger