The Big Leap!

So I know I've been a little M.I.A. as of late and it's because I have some really exciting changes coming up that I would like to share with everyone. Last week I finally made the leap and gave notice at my day job, so I could pursue my freelance, pinterest, and blogging opportunities full-time!! 
This decision was a difficult one, to say the least, but I came to the point where I was getting a lot more satisfaction out of the projects I've been taking on outside of work and I just reached a tipping point where I needed to commit to them full-time or not, So I did!!! Ever since design school this is a place I had been hoping to get to, but now that I'm here it seems way more overwhelming but also invigorating then I ever imagined. This move will also mean more frequent posting and really exciting new features here on the blog. So look forward to that and please bear with me in this time of upheaval. If I start posting pictures of myself huddled on the couch in the fetal position I might need a little reassurance that I'm not insane for making this decision :). (image via froufrouu)







11 comments:

  1. Amazing! Congrats Maia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations, that's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you, maia! you're just the person for that job. :) congratulations on leaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - Go mia go! congrats congrats! Hope all is well you dare dog you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Maia, congrats and good luck to you, you're a star.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! I wish you the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl!! Best of the best to you in your new endeavors! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Maia! I've just discovered your blog and I love it. I couldn't help commenting this post because I made the leap a few years ago... I decided to work freelance and dedicate myself to writing, my passion. So I wish you the very best and I'll follow all of your posts!
    By the way, I'm Ilenia, from Italy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger