Independance

Well the day has finally arrived, I woke up this morning and for the first time in a long time I didn't have to commute into my cubicle job. Instead I get to listen to my podcasts as loud as I want and drink tea in my pajamas while writing this :) I know I've spoken about it previously but the feelings of excitement and anxiousness I have been having about this decision the last couple weeks have been pretty intense. Everything is so wide open and I haven't felt that way about an endeavor in a really long time, which is one of the reasons I know I'm making the right decision. I hope all my lovely readers enjoy the next phase as much as I think I'm going to! And feel free to give me feedback about what you hope to see more of on the blog since I'll be adding some new features and potentially a few guest contributors. Images by: Left, Jennifer Young Right, Deb Schwedhelm




2 comments:

  1. so happy for you, i love your interior design features :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome sauce :) so excited to follow your journey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger