Conundrum is Taking on Sponsors

So I've decided to take on sponsors here on conundrum, I've dabbled in partnering with brands on my blog in the past but I guess I wanted to make the official leap. As some of you might know I have a significantly larger audience on Pinterest so that's where I get most of my inquiries about brand sponsorship. But I wanted to provide a space on my blog for smaller brands and artisans who I might not be able to work with on Pinterest. If anyone is interested I'd love to have a conversation with you about the possibilities. please email me at maiamcdonald@gmail.com for more information.




No Response to "Conundrum is Taking on Sponsors"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger